Website users pursuant to Regulation EU 2016/679
(General Data Protection Regulation)
To the Users of the Website: https://www.metahosp.com/
Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation EU 2016/679, your data will be processed in accordance with the principles of propriety, lawfulness, transparency and in full protection of your privacy and rights.
To this end, Meta Technologies s.r.l provides you with the following information:
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is Meta Technologies s.r.l
VAT no. 02947060352
street Emidio Villa 7, 42124- Reggio Emilia
- Type of data processed
- Browsing data
During normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire certain personal data that are then implicitly transmitted in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that by its very nature could, through association and processing with data held by third parties, make it possible to identify users/visitors (e.g. IP address). These data are used for the sole purpose of anonymous statistics on the use of the website and to monitor its correct operation.
In addition to the so-called “browsing data” and the data collected by means of cookies, personal data voluntarily provided by the user when interacting with the Website's functions or requesting to use the services offered on the Website may be processed, specifically:
- Data provided through the “Work with us” section
Name, surname, telephone, CV, email address (data voluntarily provided by the applicant, such as city, province, date of birth, residential address, postcode).
- Data provided in the “Contact us” section
Name, surname, company name, address, telephone, email address, message.
- Data provided through the “Information” section
Name, surname, company, address, city, postcode, province, country, telephone, email address, message.
- Purpose of the data processing
The purpose of the processing is:
- Browsing of the website and use of its contents.
- Answering questions, providing information as per your request via the relevant form.
- Activities (so-called direct marketing) or for sending communications.
- Complying with the obligations incumbent on the company and laid down in current regulations.
- Selection of personnel for the establishment of an employment relationship.
- Defence of a right in court or before judicial authorities exercising judicial functions.
- Legal basis for the processing
The processing is lawful because:
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract you are party to, or the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at your request and/or the performance of a service your requested.
- It is necessary to fulfil a legal and/or contractual obligation of the data controller.
- It is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, the defence of a right of the data controller in court or before judicial authorities.
- It is necessary for the evaluation of CVs for the possible establishment of an employment relationship.
- Methods of the data processing
The processing is carried out in a manner strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes set out above, by means of some of the operations or set of operations indicated in Article 4, no. 2 of Regulation EU 2016/679: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, consultation, processing, adaptation, modification, selection, retrieval, alignment, use, combination, blocking, disclosure, erasure and destruction of the data. The operations may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic, online or otherwise automated tools.
- Provision of the data
The provision of personal data is not a legal obligation, but a necessary requirement to fulfil what is requested.
- Data retention
The personal data will be processed and stored for as long as is necessary for the complete performance of the contract you are a party to, as well as for the proper fulfilment of storage obligations envisaged by laws or regulations. Storage is envisaged for as long as is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, for the purpose of defending its own right in court or before judicial authorities and in any case until the expiry of the limitation period of the rights arising from the contractual relationship.
- Disclosure of the data
For the aforementioned purposes and to provide, improve, protect and promote services, the personal data may be disclosed to or seen by:
- Parties authorised to process the data.
- Data processors and additional data processors and authorised persons, including but not limited to: service providers, technicians who perform maintenance of IT services, companies that Meta Technologies s.r.l. may use for the implementation and/or management of promotional campaigns, programmers and analysts, consultants, and related technical staff, contractors, persons tasked with occasional maintenance, all of whom are adequately informed about the protection of confidentiality.
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfilment of legal obligations or the execution of assignments made.
- Banking and insurance institutions.
- Entities that process data in execution of specific legal obligations.
The personal data collected for the above purposes may be subject to fully automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
10. Transfer of data abroad
Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Union as the data controller uses the following services:
- “LinkedIn”, located at 1000 W. Maude Avenue Sunnyvale, CA 94085, United States, offered by LinkedIn Corporation, with offices located in the United States.
- “Facebook”, “Instagram”, headquartered at 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, United States, which has offices located in the United States.
In any case, the transfer of your personal data to countries outside the European Union is compliant with the GDPR, as it is governed by special standard contractual clauses as set out in Commission Decision no. 2010/87/EU, as authorised by the Data Protection Authority, made available on the websites.
To consult the privacy policies and thus learn how they process your data, please visit the following pages:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=homepage-basic_footer-privacy-policy#share
- Facebook/Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
For the transfer of data relating to cookies, please see the relevant policy.
- Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Articles 15-18 and 20-21 of Regulation EU 2016/679, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in an intelligible form. You have the right to obtain information on: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the data controller and any data processors; e) the parties or categories of parties the personal data may be disclosed to or who may become aware of them in their capacity as data processors or persons tasked with processing. You also have the right to: a) have your data updated, corrected or, if you wish, completed; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes the data were collected for or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been communicated – as also related to their contents – to the entities the data were disclosed or disseminated to, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected. You have the right to wholly or partially object: a) on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of their collection; b) to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for the performance of market surveys or commercial communications. You have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Italy, the Personal Data Protection Authority: www.garanteprivacy.it). You may exercise your rights by submitting a written request to the data controller at the addresses (registered office, email) provided in point 1.
- Subjects processed
The list of data processors for limited sectors and operations is constantly updated and available by request addressed to the data controller, including to the addresses provided in point 1.