- as a result of the establishment of a business relationship and during the course of the same, META TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L. will collect and process Your personal data through electronic and manual means;
- the information is provided exclusively for this website and not for any other websites that may be consulted by the user via links;
That said, we inform You that the collection and processing of Your personal data will be carried out in accordance with the following.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is META TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L., tax code 02947060352, with registered office in Reggio Emilia (RE), via E. Villa n. 7 (hereinafter “META”).
2. CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the META’s website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data (defined log files) whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the META website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the META site and to check its correct functioning.
Personal data provided voluntarily by the data subject
The processing relates to common personal data (such as, but not limited to: name/name, tax code, VAT number, registered office, address of residence, place and date of birth, title, citizenship, marital status, telephone and fax number). Furthermore, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail through the META website and/or to the addresses indicated therein entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary in order to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message sent.
3. PURPOUSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
META shall process Your personal data on a lawful basis. More specifically, Your personal data voluntarily provided shall be used for:
- a) the specific purposes for which You have given Your consent, pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 lett. a) GDPR;
- b) the fulfilment of pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations arising from the execution of a contract, according to Art. 6, par. 1, lett. b) GDPR;
- c) the fulfilment by META of legal obligations, pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, lett. c) GDPR;
- d) the pursuit of the legitimate interests of META or of third parties, provided that Your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of personal data do not prevail, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lett. f) GDPR
- e) the performance of promotional activities, (subject to your consent) such as the sending of advertising material by post, e-mail, telephone, fax, sms, mms, whatsapp and the like (so-called direct marketing) or for the sending of communications, replies to requests for clarification or of a purely informative/discretionary nature without commercial purposes.
The provision of your personal data is necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated.
Failure to provide your personal data, either partially or inexactly, will make it impossible for us to provide the services requested.
4. METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING AND COMMUNICATION
Personal data will be processed by means of the operations indicated in Article 4 no. 2) GDPR, namely: collection, recording, consultation, storage, extraction, communication, deletion and destruction. These operations will take place by means of appropriate electronic or automated, computerised and telematic tools, or by manual processing on paper, with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. Personal data shall be processed and may be disclosed to META’s internal staff, authorised for this purpose in the context of the performance of their assigned work duties in accordance with art. 29 GDPR and, if necessary and/or instrumental to the performance of the above-mentioned purposes, to external parties acting on behalf of META in the capacity of external data processors (e.g. service providers, technicians carrying out the maintenance of computer services, companies that META may use for the implementation and/or management of promotional campaigns, etc.) in accordance with and to the effects of art. 28 GDPR.
Where META is required to disclose your personal data to third parties (such as courts, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other public authorities, IT administrators, inspectors, investors, consultants and other professionals), META expects such third parties to treat any data shared, according to applicable law, with respect for data security and privacy.
5. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data collected shall be processed by META for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes set out in article 3, more precisely:
- for the purposes mentioned in article 3) letter b) until the termination of the contractual relationship;
- for the purposes under 3) letters a) and e) until express withdrawal of consent.
In any case, META shall not retain your data for a period longer than 10 years, unless legal or contractual obligations require specific records to be kept for a longer period of time.
Once the retention period has expired, the personal data collected will be automatically deleted or permanently anonymised.
6. TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data shall be processed by META within the territory of the European Union.
If for technical and/or operational reasons it is necessary to use subjects located outside the European Union, such subjects will be appointed as Data Processors and the transfer of personal data to such subjects, limited to the performance of specific Processing activities, will be regulated in compliance with the GDPR.
In order to guarantee the total protection of personal data, will be taken all necessary precautions, basing such transfer on the evaluation of appropriate safeguards.
In any case, should your personal data be processed outside the European Union, you may request further details from META, requesting evidence of the specific guarantees adopted.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR grant You specific rights and allow you to obtain:
- confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and to obtain access to the data and to the following information (purpose of processing, categories of personal data, recipients and/or categories of recipients to whom the data have been and/or will be disclosed, storage period);
- the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration;
- the cancellation of personal data, in the cases provided for by the GDPR;
- the restriction of processing in the cases provided for by the legislation in force;
- the portability of personal data concerning you and, in particular, to request its direct transmission to another data controller.
It is also Your right to object at any time to the processing of data provided to META that concern You for reasons connected with a particular situation and/or to demand that their processing be carried out in full compliance with the privacy regulations in force.
You may at any time exercise the above rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the privacy legislation in force, we would like to inform you that you may, at any time, lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (the Italian Data Protection Authority - www.garanteprivacy.it), in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR.
Last update: may 2022